<January 27, 2001>
- "When Owls call the breathless moon, in the blue veil of the night..." - The Mummer's Dance. We need more owls. ^.^ This pic inspired by a discussion with Greywolf, and was done in *gasp* watercolors (and white acryilic) on canvas. :) -- Eek! Ugly background! o.0;
- Rad, my Utahraptor Cyantian enjoying the first rays of dawn. *It's a dock, but also a type of porch with curtains that can be pulled across it of a water resistant, yet pretty material, that's what the blue is in the upper right hand corner.*
- This means nothing, just me messing around with a brush pen and hoping to appease the people who say I need to draw backgrounds more often. pic © me.
- "When all the lights have left the room, will you still stand next to me and softly say, 'I love you anyway.'..." --Ghoti Hook. Yeah, I know, the filename is that of a different Ghoti Hook song, but that song could fit just as well. If anybody out there knows what I'm talking about, then you are cool. Twap © me, lyrics © Ghoti Hook.
- I'm going to cut this out, laminate it, and stick it on my bass case. It is a sticker. The bass in the pic is approximately 3" long. And I don't want any crap about how the proportions are messed up and stuff. It's just a sticker! Twap © me.
- Just some sketches: Ciaran, Xe, Erin, and Twap. characters © you know who.
- Yello'-footed wallaroo.
- The colored version of songcat -- I was going for a 'beneath a spotlight look.' Not sure if it worked or not :) He's still singing Bui Doi ;)