<January 25, 2001>
- THis is the third of four color pieces I will be displaying at FC. I will share the coloring technique if one is curious, as it took 4.5 hours from inks to full colors . I tried to keep a WW2 Western Desert feel for this piece "Grandmother's War." Photoshop Scott A. H. Ruggels 1 / 2000
- An experiment in Flash 5 as a drawing tool. Also took the opportunity to tinker with her design a little. I stuck to the standard Flash colour palette, but really am not all that happy with the results. I'll be tweaking the colours more as I pick up more of the subtlties of Flash.
- Warning... Warning, incredibly egocentric upload ahead. All o them obviously trying to xerox Dunn-san's fan-freaking-tastic skills... ack!. Art pic and wussy bunny © me
- I did this on my wacom tablet one night after a horrible incident at Denny's. I figured Pipix would be the type to tick off Goldie, the dog waitress in the background. P.S. the entire page is hand colored. No fills or patterns were used, just good ol' fashion wacom brush pen.
- Aye haven't drawn them in a while. Jumpy's Trainees in the time between action.
- Some of Jumpy's trainees (and the master, who forgot his underwear this time. Gladly, he still has his robe.). Some of them had a little bit of a re-design, but Lester (the bug) still looks a loooot like Doug TenNapel's Chee/Hara Hara (I think..) - I just like that design so much..! o%-.