<January 19, 2001>
- "Callie" (Ink, Color Pencils, Bristol) Just a little something for a fellow non-believer and cool close friend of mine :) ... So close we share the same radio station ;D ... Anyway, Callie is © Bozena McCants. Image © Jennifer Rodriguez 2001
- Inked pic of a bushbaby...this is a better representation of what they actually look like..critiques on the inking would be much appreciated as i'm trying to become better at it.
- Captain Jack Washington and his P-61A Black Widow, somewhere in the South Pacific.
- The Magnuson Monolith. First appeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle on Jan.1 2001. Moved to Duck Island in Green Lake, then back to Magnuson. Rumored that "Some People" did it.
- A wolf with redtail hawk wings. Skozy thinks I should have native american spiritual quote down in the bottom left corner. If anyone has any ideas, please, send them.
- Rough sketch of one of the most adorable artist I've ever had the honor to meet. Plus he's such a hottie =)...*blinks* What do you mean I haven't uploaded in over a year?! I've been busy =P Leon©Oro-kun *kisukisu*
- YES! I'm colorin' original stuff again (I still upload on Side7 from time to time, but it's all old stuf or fanart *grrrs*) BTW, this is-that's right-yet another revived old chara: Patou, the Dragon-ducktaur. HA! Didn't think you'd see another original 'taur, didja? Nyah ^_^ Patou(C)MEMEME. Oh, and ME ^_^
- doodles' doodles got to me. o.O'
- And finally, after nearly two years of procrastination it is DONE! "Fun on the Beach"..a commission for Reto Roth for his sketchbook, which he sent to me. Hmm..I donno, if you ask me I think Shamira is having a bit more fun than Abakan. ..Unless you think that cold and wet is fun. =) I'm so glad this is done..my next project is Mike Russel's sports picture. Shamira and Abakan are © the very patient Reto Roth. I hope he likes it. <;)