<January 2, 2001>
- "Never Ending Night" - Again, this whole concept is inspired by the cover illustration on the book "Night" by Elie Wiesel. I rather like the way it came out.
- "Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids" in a whole new meaning. Pandar work for FC2001
- "Season of the Witch" by Donovan was on the air, provoking this. Image is rather cropped-in, as my scanner isn't big enough to get the whole peice in. Watercolor and acrylic on canvas.
- A wolf enjoying some quiet time to herself by a hidden away pond.
- Strip #1 Short oddities of the strange workings of my mind. Yippee © Jimmy Chin
- Strip #2 More short oddities of the strange workings of my mind. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Strip #3 Part of an inside joke from #therumormill. Raini-cute © Melissa Kantor
- Strip #4 Random weirdness from my job on weekends.
- I managed to break my visor (PDA) on christmas eve. Handspring rocks, though.. good customer care. Amara Fox loves her visor. :D
- Sebastian, Mr. Whiskergrinz himself, compliments me on how handsome -- and barepawed -- I am.
- Whee! My sister and I used to do this when we were little. We called it "back wrestling." Kit and Chespi take it to the extreme. Drew this up under the influence of good ol' Brian Setzer Orchestra in Cali, and just finished it up tonight. The fun-lovin' Chespi and Kit are © to Erin Middendorf, who is now talking about herself in the third person.
- in color this time, and still belonging to Mary Bellamy
- Limpidity #431: The Limpidity Year 2000 Recap. Just a bit of what's been happening in the comic strip over the past year.