<November 16, 2000>
- Datonel and his girlfriend as Squall and Rinoa.
- A monocled cobra (species type, not referring to glasses) and a rat musician. This is a colored version of the picture I had up previously. You can also see "Charmed" in person at Midwest Furfest.
- Lyosha's been challenging me to draw gryphons. This is my version of a peacock gryphon based off of the Windstone Dragon statue Skorzy has sitting on top of the TV. He'll be at Midwest Furfest as well. The gryphon, not Skorzy.
- Once again, only in color this time, "Whippet, whip it good!" Inspired by a filk that went around on one of the newsgroups a while back. You can see this one in person this weekend at Midwest Furfest.
- This is a drawing a did a while back.He was used as a mascot for a Bike Helmet Safety club for kids.Wearing a bike helmet is not law in PEI, Canada so they have to come up with other ways to get kids to wear their helmets.They wanted something cool..so I made him blue....they didn't get it : ( The web page for the club is www.cooolpedalgang.com Yes its suppose to have three O's..I didn't make up the name...im not that lame. He is called Bike-Cat....** I didn't name him either***Ayways he is © Melinda Best
- My first picture colored with my new wacom tabletl.This is orchid..she is sassy.Orchid is © melinda best
- Water color of an egyptian jackal.He is © melinda best
- Photoshop pic of a sexy puppy.He is © melinda best
- Lisha the bikini clad blue roo. She is © Melinda Best
- Um, it's this kitten cat girl that I made up for a story that I'll probably never write. She's the coolest char. in the story, anyway, so I drew her. Ailourophasia a.k.a. "Phase" © me.
- Again, this would be much cooler if it were not swiped from a photgraph taken at Wilderness Camp. I just thought the pose was too good to let it go to waste. Erin © me, "hopping over the campfire" pose © Ben.
- Thought I'd upload some ones of the the band (still nameless, I'm afraid) in action.. so here's Erin. She's and awesome guitar player. Sorta like my dad, only she's a girl, and she's a fox, and she's a bit more punk rock-oriented. © me.
- Okay, yes. I has a lot of fun on this one, though the top one would be a lot cooler were it not swiped driectly from an actual photo taken on the way to CIY (disturbingly, Twap is sitting in DeeBs' seat..). Just some photos from when the band went on tour, apparently. Image © me.