<October 29, 2000>
- Hehe, just a cute little piccy of my personal furry that I drew on the first page of my sketchbook. Well, at least ya know it's mine!! Took it at a strange angle on purpose...it's funny to see everyone twisting my sketchbook around to see it. :) © me...
- We're on the home stretch now. After everything's straigtened out and cleaned up, Joe's still got one task left: Picking up the pieces of Larry's shattered confidence. We get to see some of the reasons Joe puts the faith he does in the reformed werewolf. Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- ...and so it wraps up. I had a lot of fun with this exchange, as it gave me the chance to explore Joe Violence's character and show that he was more than just a ruthless destroyer of monsters. I've got some new Joe V. material in the works, although it's gonna be a long time in coming because of time constraints. (Hard to work on a comic when you've got a full time job.) I hope you enjoyed this as much as Gene and I did. Have a Happy Halloween. Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- Here's a sample of what to expect from Katmandu 22, penciled and inked by your's truly. This is a part of the backup story I wrote introducing my character Tyjer. Tyjer copyright Shawntae Howard, Katmandu copyright Carole Curtis
- Another sneak peek at Katmandu 22. Now back to penciling Extinctioners 8. Tyjer copyright Shawntae Howard, Katmandu copyright Carole Curtis
- This is my frist picture I colored on a computer, I'm a real die hard traditional artist so many of my art work is pencil, paint, etc. All in all I think it was a good one.
- The boys seem to like it. And I think its pretty intresting myself, its actually a rough drawing, but because of the hardness of the pencil the outline sketch is difficult to make out.
- rough sketch, my personal favorite. and many people seem to enjoy it as well. Because its a very recent pic I didn't color it yet. And since I think rough sketchs are cool, I'm tempted to leave it as it is.
- A loose drawing I did with pencils and art markers, which I tend to use for a watercolory look. "Touching-Knowing" is the title.
- Beware the wrath of the spaghetti ferret... beware him even more if he likes you!
- It's Kendal the flaming bear! Raaah! He'll be appearing in an upcoming comic strip series I am currently working on. Kendal © me, duh.
- It's Snoop about to shoot a mime. Snoop shall also be appearing in the upcoming comic strip series. Snoop © me. Blam!
- Now that you've seen the master at work, you can see that there's no way I could top what he came up with. So I tried to offer a little more insight into Larry's background, and what makes it so hard for him to accept his condition. I'm really glad to have the chance not only to do this tale with B.J. but to share it with folks - it's too good to keep. The esteemed Mr. Violence is © Barclay Johnson and Larry is © yours truly and if you haven't, go check out www.bigfella.com and be further dazzled.
- Chatin & Twinky, done using some new brushes that I was just introduced to, completely on the computer. I like these brushes, considering this took me all of fifteen minutes to do and I don't usually draw directly onto the computer.