<October 5, 2000>
- Oooh Now she's >really< mad! Someone has really honked her off. Idon't think she's going to be very reasonable right now. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 10 / 2000
- Some hand studies, figuring out how her paws/hands look. They work like ours, but have pads and short fur. I would expect her hands to be fairly expressive. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 10 / 2000
- first thing in the morning magnus and the armsman are disagreeing rather loudly, and asheru puts her leg wraps on in wary silence. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 10 / 2000
- Here's a drawing of Calyce I've done in my comic style (though it's a little different than my normal comic style. I tend to draw things from Joe Madureira. o.O). And, with a lot more detail. Figured I'd toss up a pencilled piece. ^.- Calyce © Katharine Crowell 2000
- It's my girlfriends birthday this Sunday, so I drew this picture up for her. ^.- Incubus's 'Stellar' is a great song, and reminds me a lot of her. So, Happy Birthday, darling. ^.- Calyce © Katharine Crowell 2000 / MoRBiD © Gus Kosmopoulos 2000.
- Rage holding his son, with Despair and Dream in the background. Watch me steadily try to incorperate actual background into my work.
- At last! The next episode of "Chosen!" Don't know who that figure is? Neither does anyone else, so check the page! Also, be sure to check out The Adventures of Boomer J.P. at www.geocities.com/boomerjp...that's all I'll say about that. All my stuff is (C) me.
- A more recent drawing, but still several months old. These are some of my favorite characters that I've created. The nifty, brown raccoon there is Bootleg, my very first cartoon character. Of course way back when he was known as 'Ricky' and he wasn't as well-drawn. Toolbox, Haywire, Bootleg, and Backfire are © me. I'll kick yer booty.
- Meet the wondering band of hero asskickers, Cerberus. I've been drawing these guys forever it seems. I'd love to do a movie about them, maybe in the style of Disney's (Satan's) Dinosaur with all the nifty 3D animation and real scenery. That'd kick some booty. Shaid, Rek-Caj, Krase, Fly, Domengoh, Siszul, Emcee, and Mastiph are © me, cause they kick booty. Booty booty booty!
- Another ancient peice. This is Rek-C%E1j, he's so cuddlay-wuddlay! Ink,prismacolor, and normal plaino map pencils. Rek-C%E1j © me.
- Trujillo-san is KING! (Reffering to the elegant King from KOF), she is just like... WOW one of the best human beings i've had the luck to meet! thanks fer everything Trujillo-san :). Everyone there but me is © Trujillo Nicole, I am © still looking for her..., and Athena Asamiya's '99 outfit is © SNK
- An anthro Siberian Husky. I haven't seen too many of these, so I decided to draw one :)
- What the heck is this thing? Who knows! It's cute, and it's fuzzy.
- Nehbkamet, one of my original characters, is a "caerylcat," sort of like a cross between a leopard and a rabbit.
- Here is a "snow leopard" version of Nehbkamet in somewhat "regal/high priestess" attire.
- Poquio is moody. Sometimes she's happy, sometimes she's a schitzophrenic homicidal maniac. Depends on how my day is going when I draw her.