<August 27, 2000>
- Cuz I dont draw him often. Sketch. He's © mine.
- Dont remember seing a kangarootaur before, so I though I'd try it. ;P Roxanne © mine.
- Shrewd observation du jour: um, I was away for the summer. Here's some art, with lots more on the way. Should I make prints of this? (once I'm done coloring it, that is)
- An old, old picture from 1998 that I never got around to finishing (you can probably tell which parts of the picture are still in pencil), but I've always liked too much to throw away. I know the border looks pretty funky; this whole picture was an experiment.
- A quick picture I drew, inked, and colored in about an hour (hey, for me that is pretty quick!) It started as a concept drawing for Corelle's ballgown (which explains the pointless pose) for a small story illo. I picked a different dress design for the final picture, but this one is still pretty.
- Elohwisse lighting candles for her nightly devotion. Just a pencil sketch I want to eventually color. I'll come up with a title for it later.
- Hee! Another old picture I found and finished coloring. And, no, this is not Figment. This character is based off a miniture of a dragon I call Sparky. I painted him purple in honor of Figment. Boy, I miss the old Journey into Imagination!
- Name: Zanthai / Title: Ocre Squire / Weapon: Flint Spear / Species: Cheetah / Comment: Oops! I had almost forgotten to upload this one; I found it sitting mostly finished in my coloring folder.
- Call it a minute of inspiration... I thought drawing Speck as a 'taur was fun, but it seems that her body doesn't want to cooperate...
- These are different perspective shots I did of myself (and those pants that I made ^_^) and yadda. I was real bored after my english exam. So i did this. yeah, I musta stayed in uniform for about 7 hours after class was over doin this one, I was so over tired and I was goin nuts. Gawd I HATE private school.
- This one's actually quite old, but I decided I'd upload it anyway. This is a cover suggestion for the release of our first comic "Lurid Tales of Jaded Youth" The cover says Jagged, I know, and more of the characters have since changed as well. But, no matter. This one's still pretty neat. Again, I'll point out to visit my website: www.freebox.com/kitten_fetus and comments are appreciated
- This is my boyfriends character "Spyder" whom I held a grudge again'st for an extremely long time. But thats a long story... Yeah. This is my rendition of 'Spyder' and it's been my fave drawing ever since I did it, so, yeah. I don't hate her anymore. ^_^ bleh. Oh yeah, this character is a bleedin Copyright © of Clayton Lucas, and if you try to steal her, he'll eat your children. If you don't have chuldren he'll eat your dog. Or just, you. art is mine.
- This is a group shot of all of my Characters from the Xenogenesis project I've been working on. Accordingly, The characters in order are Leech, Ferris (on his shoulder), Javex, Cicatrix, Aenima, Asbestos, Flesh Mechanic, and the little former german nazi-war soldier in the straight jacket there out front is Vas Deferens (he's my favorite) and the big huge black crow is Sweet (Black) Cancer. All of the characters are Copyright © of Briona Campbell. Go to my website: http://www.freebox.com/kitten_fetus and, comments are appreciated.