<August 24, 2000>
- Shayzorr, disguised as Shayzeri, has a little chat with Vorihni Zarast. From Tales of the Fehnnik
- Go lay down.
- An asian lynx gal in chinese style attire. (Drawn for the ConFurence 11 book. I don't know if it got printed as I never got sent a copy. Bah. *grrr* etc.)
- "Aztec Dawn." Dawn the vixen in an Aztec/Mayan/Incan setting. (For those curious, the background illo is the Mayan Calendar Stone).
- Spotty kitty! (Just some playing around with new muzzle ideas, and I figured I'd ink up this quick sketch.) Drawn while listening to "Destiny" (by Finnish power metal band Stratovarius), hence the title, and her shirt illo and text.
- A gift picture I drew a couple of months ago, but have only just been able to post. This one is painted in Gouache - haven't used it for a while now, and I'm rather pleased with how it came out! Characters © Their respective players
- Getting more into drawing male characters for my comic strips... the only problem is that he spends all his time running around nude and not seen in this form because he's a Hybrid (Werecreature) and doesn't want anyone to find out. Poor Twinky... although I DO like how he turned out in this one. *BG: Satin, Silk and friends captured by aliens using them for a cheap intergalactic Survivor/Big Brother rip off.*
- A casually dressed royal... Lord Wilmore poses (somewhat spraddle-legged) with his phoenix-eagle, Razor. This is for sale. E-mail me for info. Aside from that, comments are welcome and-- as always --greatly appreciated. (Art © me)