<August 18, 2000>
- Well, a commission. Vixa and Khissa are to © Stephanie Blake.
- a further exploration into the manga style. This time the core cast of "Asheru's Journey". Magnus, the young lord, The Armsmaster, The Elderly Scholar, and our Heroine, Asheru. this was done after watching a lot of Slayers Next, and reading the CPM Manga version of Lodoss Wars. fundamentals stay the same, but the style guides are different. Interesting. G-Pen nibs, Deleter ink, Photoshop tones, on sketch paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 8 / 2000
- Fear This! Pat Kelly hinted, and i ran with it. It's SD Asheru! I live from your terror Muhwaaah! haah! ha ha ha ha haa! G-Pen nibs, Deleter Ink, Photoshop tones, and recycled bristol. (all avbailable from www.comictones.com for a very reasonable price.) Style Chameleon! 8 / 2000
- The evil continues! ha! After Consultation with Clio Chiang on the binaries board, I have replayed the scene of Asheru's faux pas with Magnus in Chibi form! It's Virinia, Magnus, Asheru, the Young lord, and The armsman, all in SD Mode! ha ha ha! G-Pen nibs, deleter inks, on bristol, with Photoshop "zipwork" Scott A. H. Ruggels 8 / 2000
- Bod Mod Squod. I'm fully aware that 'squod' is spelled wrong. While looking through bmezine.com I became inspired to draw this. I wanted to make it look sorta deco/logo and stuff.
- As much as an insomniac as I am, I'm trying to finish all the badges by next week. Badge fer Loi! Loi loves. :) Colored and painted. REALLY like how this turned how.
- The non-icon version of the pic I colored and painted of Natte in my sketch book. Yes, I actually colored something in my sketch book.
- Finished badge fer Shamira! The gel pens make fer nice highlights, ya think?