<August 5, 2000>
- Some sort of critter. Mouse? Cat? I don't know. She appears to be trying to think of something, and I think the effort is making her head hurt. :D Not meant to be some sort of stereotypical portrayal of blondes in general, honest. :)
- A slightly belated Mother's Day gift. My character, Jag, and a furry counterpart of my mom, who's also a jaguarundi. She's actually seen my website and artwork online, loves it, and asked me to draw her as a furry. So here it is. Jag © me, and Nancy is © herself. :)
- Not a happy picture, but I liked the inking/shading on it.
- Phoebe (aka Feebs), the cinnamon ferret raver-grrl of Tapestries and FurryMUCK (who used to be a cheetah before I drew this.. ;D). Ferrets make good ravers, dontcha think? ;) Phoebe is © Beth Schultz
- Another nice piece inked by Ashryn. The one and only cacomistle cop, L'Himby, is © Beth Schultz.
- My evil and disused cacomistle character, Radley Essington, inked by our new roommate Rachel (Rai on Tapestries, Rai-C on Velar) while she was visiting a few months ago. She's yet another good artist who thinks she sucks. :P I made the poor girl go through the trouble of inking that tail, so I /will/ color this eventually... maybe... (even tho' I think it looks okay as is) c.c Radley is © me.
- Finished commission. The cat character's copyright her person.. I'll put a name in here as soon as I get it.. anyway, thanks for the help with the reflections and stuff in yerf.binary
- Suzette, a Furtoonian skunk. Acrylic on canvas. (Reuploaded with new, improved background!)
- A nice pic for a nice fur. StarVixen is © her neat self. :)
- A "icky" lycanthrope female.
- Helfire with a wicked wingspread.
- Kjata in flight.
- Ramuh in his chef outfit (a la Emeril).
- Aquaman, eat your heart out.