<July 6, 2000>
- "Vroop!" - New character in a burst of inspiration after watching that new video of Nelly's and seeing a quick glimps of a guy wearing something like this. Represent, I suppose.
- This piece was inspired by Paf's tiger woodburning. I decided to try out some armour of my own. She is *not* a unicorn, the horn is attached to the helmet. I hope to get to the Metropolitian Museum of Art sometime soon so I can study the horse armour display for more realistic work later on.
- Mr. Innocent, my first successful fox picture.
- I had an idea for a series of four images called Towel Trouble. So far, only three are done. This one is called Swiss Towel.
- It's cuter than the original. ...Well, it was cute before I hit "Rebuild," anyway. :)
- Just another unused Candy Cat pic for an unused web design.:P ;)