<June 16, 2000>
- A tragedy brought this on. But the mood seems to persist.
- Someone please make me finish this one.
- How do you break a one year drawing block... How do you push yourself to do it again? Sometimes it just feels impossible.
- Pic of SuperCrazzy drawn completely with a mouse in ArtDabbler 2.1. It's kinda cool, but Photoshop is better.
- SuperCrazzy showing just how stupid he can look. Heh heh heh. :)
- A picture I had to draw illustrating how a netowrk works or something. Umm....riiiiight. Ok.
- How much would you pay to be a member of Limp Bizkit? Wait. Don't answer! You also get to audition for a role in Sinfest. Call our 1-800 number today; operators are standing by!
- "All I ever had, redemption songs..." - Bob Marley. The one character I have I never thought would have a gun over his shoulder. And war pics always seem to have that big rock band soundtrack going on, not usually Bob Marley. It was odd enough to share. Sorry its a big file.
- Another art trade with Ashryn, this time of the jackal herself.
- Llwyn, fur from Yiffnet. Liked the character idea, and the guy to whom this char belongs is pretty cool. Teal tiger sitting aganist a wall. (C) me. [Like it has to be said :)]
- I like to draw things.
- (Fourth installment of my special FUN-TASTIX! sneak preview comic strip!) -- WHOA! Evil villains nuking cities left and right! The Dumonian leader, Nedlor, at last revealed! It looks like G.I. Shmole had to recruit more civilians than just one! Not to mention helping the U.S. Army against the evil Victor Exodius! What more could anyone ask for?! ....Perhaps some fries with that? <=o)
- (Fifth and final installment of my special FUN-TASTIX! sneak preview comic strip!) -- Here it is! The lastest in Anti-Dumonian Technology created by me! I hope that the recruits will have fun with them as I did making them. I know a certain "secret recruit" will have fun with the same weapon G.I. Shmole is personally using! >=D
- Here he is! G.I. Shmole in his full body pose for those of you who are going to contine drawing the story against Nedlor himself! (For a quick description on G.I. Shmole before I place him on the intended entertainment website, he's bassically a guy who ogt totally addicted to watching G.I. JOE cartoons and GOMER PYLE, and lots of squirt gun fights as a kid! To "fight evil", he's put together a makeshift uniform with a soldier costume and toy medals he got from Cracker Jack snacks.) As usual, he's ©2000 Matthew W. Peters.
- Here's the design for the Extinctioners t-shirt, all that I could fit on the scanner that is. An AC debute. Phenix copyright Shawntae Howard.
- Beach Vixen! Cheezie goodness.. this is one of my AC 2000 Art shoe pieces. I have alot of cool stuff. Watercolour, crappy scanner.
- she is not accustomed to brisk water. Or is it milk?
- Pizza!? Victor nuked three cities just to get New York style pizza? Actually that's not a bad trade off... Is all an end for Endwell? What will the terrible Trio do next?