<June 9, 2000>
- Here we see Asheru negotiating with some primatives, far far off the trade routes. Skins and flaked rocks seem to be their gross GDP. Still, she's nice, respectful, and calm, despte the female in the back's opinion. pencil on paper Scott A. H. Ruggels 6 / 2000
- Doesn't he look cute. Just begs to be huged. A cute little snow lepard cub.
- Taking a break from my monkey form, I've decided to have a rest. And what better way to do that then as a tiger! I've even got a couple of my cartoon aniaml kids helping me scritch n' scratch those hard-to-reach places! -- For those of you who have contributed/plan to contribute to my sneak-preview comic in "mpw009.jpg", please wait as I have a follow-up of my own to create for Gene's "new_rk2.gif". You think that Dok Catyuck (as my furry friend CatWhisker calls him) is gong to get away with his evil deed with those two Dumonians? I DON'T THINK SO! >:o)
- (Second installment of my special FUN-TASTIX! Sneak-Preivew Comic Strip!) -- Oh no! Dok Catlove now has the unwitting assistance of those nasty Dumonians! Are Freebie Fox, the Yerf and Buster Bear doomed?! Which reminds me. I wonder if Freebie's e-mail ever reached his friends?
- One of those random ideas that end up looking good on paper. Red fox with dragon looking into a ball containing a butterfly.
- A couple of years ago, a group of rather clueless aliens tried to work some mischievous iniquities upon the Raccoon Kids. It didn't work. :) But apparently they still don't quite have a clue...
- Now, these same clueless aliens have bumped into the devious Doktor Catlove (who seems to be in the process of making off with some goodies that do not belong to him) and they do indeed seem *extremely* clueless in that they mistake him for ME! O_O
- Unfortunately, Dr. Catlove has taken advantage of our resemblance before. To my temporary disadvantage, and his permanent misfortune. Seems he never learns, though... <:)
- Dingo's day job as a sort of demi-god or Unix systems admin or something of the sort. heheh The image was based off of a conversation and in-joke which followed back over on FurTooniaMUCK.
- An Injoke between me and Lady Rat turns into an advertisement for "Victor" brand rat traps. Victor's Evil... ;)