<April 8, 2000>
- Here's Elaine in her 1930's incarnation for the "Spontoon" 'zine. This ink drawing was part of Elaine's character sheet. Elaine Delacourt © the artist.
- Remember my 4-part Snowboarding Sketch series? Well, here's the followup-Body Board Sketches. First up it's Larsen. Say hi, Larsen. Larsen says hi back ^_^. Sketch © Moi. Part 1 of 4.
- Part 2 of the Body Board Sketches. Dangit, I STILL say I haven't drawn enough sea animals! I'm trying to redeem myself with this series. Hence the the Tiger Shark Femme. FEAR. Sketch © Moi. Part 2 of 4.
- Part 3 of the Body Board Sketches. The file's not upside-down, Meike the Seal's doing a 360. Just so you know. Sketch © Moi. Part 3 of 4.
- Part 4 of the Body Board Sketches. A PELICAN femme! Now THAT I haven't seen in a while! 'Round here, though, I've seen plenty...yet I still find them quite interesting. Heck, I find most sea animals interesting-they're my faves! Sketch © Moi. Part 4 of 4...ACK! I finished it!
- a tribute to my favorite artists