<April 5, 2000>
- Yes, I *am* disturbed...why do you ask?
- Ok, so this Character sheet of Tanuki's long overdue and even a bit old, but I still find it useful in the sense that it visually explains the complexity that is the esscense(sp) of this character. *chuckles* and if you believe THAT...Tanuki©moi
- Babysitter Duties! Wait.. con's tomorrow, so why the heck are all these images still in their inked stage? Apparently it has become a tradition for me to complete art show pics the night before I go, which usually results in frazzled nerves and a few episodes where I go berzerk and try not to destroy anything within a 3 ft. radius. I've been way too busy with school and other misc. tasks. In addition, I got a terrible scare the other day. Thought my art got stolen. x.x I cried when I got 'em back. Buh. Ok, I'm done babbling.
- A semi-inked pic that will be displayed at the ConFurence Art Show. Originally it was a commission but then I realized the patron was asking for a bunny and a skunk, not a fox and a skunk. ;)
- The time wrinkle story continues... and perhaps even Fyodor's life? I dunno... Kendall doesn't seem too impressed. More like ticked off at being interrupted. Enh. <:)