<April 3, 2000>
- A 21-tentacle salute for PacRat, for it is her birthday! (mine too..an auspicious date indeed) PacRat © herself, Floyd and friends plus Professor Rach are mine, and a cruelly hijacked Staci Squid is © Brenda DiAntonis (forgive me! :)
- So I'm doing my daily check of Yerf today, and what do I see? By00tiful pic from Catra-sama!!!XDDD *cries* And so I dropped everything I was doing and doodled up a crazy picture in return.X) To a wonderfully sweet friend!!!! Catra (C) the one and only Clio!!!
- I scanned some of my furry items from my sketchbook. Here's an early sketch of Elaine, just after I'd figured out how her hair should look. Elaine Delacourt © the artist.
- Long before the Carspeckens, there was Oz Fox from Stryper. I do believe it was Alberto Gomez who asked in 1998 "Where is Stryper?" You can go HERE: http://www.stryperexpo.com to find out. This pic is prismacolor markers and pencils, with a photoshop background. It is Oz Fox, lead guitarist of Stryper, holding up one of them little bibles that they used to toss into the crowd at concerts. And Earl Bacon, I do believe he wants to ask Cassie Vixen out on a date, if she's available. They'd make a cute couple. ;)
- not Minerva, but for sale at Con11 anyway