<March 21, 2000>
- The key value vectors in any significant expenditure outlay are PROFITABILITY, CONTROL, SIMPLICITY, and TRUST. Unfortunately for him, "Homonculus the Strange" doesn't have any of those.
- Typical Sunday afternoon walk through Columbus. (Well, as "typical" as two or three times a year is...) =)
- Here comes trouble in a school uniform....
- A really old picture of a parrot-gryphon I recently found and finished.
- The time wrinkle story continues... Last we saw Inhandra, she was about to do something that her associates distinctly did *not* want her to do. Did she? Looks like...
- Whitepaw and Hask © Vicky and Pat (Mprints) Just a little image of their characters I did and really like.. only I can't open the original image... ARGGGH!