<February 7, 2000>
- As suggested by Timothy Fay on the Yerf Yap newsgroup, I got some Higgins Black Magic Ink. This is my first drawing done with it. It's an equine of my own design. I'll probably be using this ink alot from now on.
- British fox gunner pilot, the dangers of listening to "Pink Floyd" while drawing.
- It's Dave Pratt's (Dingus') Birthday! Please forgive my sounding like a hallmark card.
- Next episode of Chosen. Here's when it all goes downhill, so check it out at my story site! Chosen is (C) me.
- It's a contest. Who can think of a DBA? 'Winner' gets a free colored commish. Head to http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/3400/ for details. In the meantime, this is a sketch of a future web graphic for my re-formatted page.
- Well! Looks like Victor and Catlove found out about our little race. There goes the neighborhood... :p
- Rudy!! O.o; How could you! Ack, those meanies tricked my tiger into betting!