<January 13, 2000>
- Hehhehe... Who is this guy, you might ask? Well... THAT is a secret..
- Huh? -- Who let this little lion cub in here with me?
- Okay. -- So I had to ask! <:o)
- For some reason, all of Yerf.Com looks upside-down to me. I wonder why?
- Its another pencil sketch skunky! :) I think the scanner is going badly :\ ohwell. the joke was 'have a happy new year.. or else' blah.
- "When you have no wings, it's best to just stroll." Colleen's News: My daughter is now 6 and lost her first tooth, and my husband just had a birthday too. Busy Year already.
- "Wah hee hee!! Game over Kids! Don't tease the octopus!"
- A little recap of some bits I did in 1999. This means one last chance to poke fun at carnival fortune tellers, Y2K, The Blair Witch Project, the flood, and miniature Christmas trees. And now that you're up to speed again, you can get back to more important tasks at hand like changing 19__ to 20__ in all your checkbooks. :)