<December 6, 1999>
- A stalinist penguin. I really shouldn't be polluting the airwaves of yerf with rough sketches, I know, but what the hey... BTW- I'm working on your picture, Jose- don't worry...
- Two pencil studies of a wolfmorph's head. I was trying to capture the sad, submissive, friendly look you often see with wolves and domestic dogs.
- WOW! Considering I sped through this one, This is a pretty dern good picture of Arwin! It's in more of my own style then Tracys this time. What dost thou think?;)
- Wooo, another one down! Ayeka of Furcadia, a mood panthress (I know she looks like a housecat, shhhh!) She must be inna good mood. Before you ask, this ain't a Christmas pic, the red and green just matched. =oP This is for a picture exchange.
- A restless night and leftover Taco Bell are responsible for this monstrosity. Guard your pseudo-mexican comestibles carefully! The food you lose may be your own! Fun Fact #341: "Chalupa" apparently means "little canoe" according to babelfish.altavista.com
- Sometimes ya just gotta go out in the wind to face the birdz.
- Did you know the same guy who designed the Parappa the Rapper characters did the art for the TMBG 'pink' album as well? Now you do. - http://www.whimsyload.com/
- Redesigned Joey a bit. Her hair was too "glow in the dark" for my taste. © is on the pic.