<November 21, 1999>
- Coco the Chocolate Kangaroo is showing off her brand new "Box-o-chocolate Kangaroos" cookies :) she had her own line of her brand name baking goods, and lots of ready to make cakes, pies, cookies, ect. I bet her brands of baking goods are a lot better then those that come from that boy made of dough :) Coco the Chocolate Kangaroo is copyright © Ben Rodriguez (AKA Redoxen) :)
- Ferrets like socks....
- "Turn your thoughts away from the garish light of day, turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light. . . and listen to the music of the night. . ." - Andrew Lloyd Webber, Phantom of the Opera. I had a bit of time this weekend, and decided to fill it up a bit. A scene from a Halloween costume party - yeah, that's Is'khathi in that Phantom gear. I'm a little behind. . .
- I did this pic some time ago, but I couldn't post it intill I change a few things to it.. if anyone wont's the full version of this pic just e-mail at [email protected] Yea my e-mail has change once again. This should be the last time.....i hope?
- Jarvis is spooked by something in the woods. Check out the Chosen page to find out what it is. Chosen is (C) me.
- Oh, um, yeah. Ferri Fennec and Maleck Fox, both © to Jamie.
- A lot of lean, feral wolves engage in some terrifying ritual by firelight. Done on commission for Sanguine Productions, Ltd., maker of the Ironclaw RPG (www.ironclaw.gs).