<November 15, 1999>
- Here's a modified version of the cover I had posted a week ago. I did a few things to make it easier to understand. All the characters, artwork and story are © and TM 1998-1999 by John Macfarlane. All rights reserved.
- The first page of the story. 10" x 14" bristol, ink over original pencils. Art, characters and story are © TM 1998-1999 by John Macfarlane. All rights reserved. Comments appreciated.
- I was blasting Motorhead's "Snake Bite Love" when I was sketching around and to my surprise one of my better pencil drawings turned up. It's a long haired snake ready to strike. The horns were inspired by Motorhead's mascot. Lemmy rules dammit.
- Iria from, of course, Iria: Zeiram the Animation, 'cept in furry form of course. Okay, so I can't do anime, but I think this one came out really good. Iria is (C) Central Park Media and image is mine.
- I didn't feel like coloring it :P
- Available as a print. Contact me at [email protected] for more info. Ah, yes. Thanks everyone who mailed me about my last picture. I feel -much- better now, thanks to all my wonderful friends.