<November 13, 1999>
- Here's an effort to do a picture that looks like it's telling some sort of a story. I'm not sure what the story is, though. :D
- He's got his eye on you . . . .
- The Unidragryphoenix's con badge. Whew! :)
- A commissioned pic of the lioness Bodallia. She is supposed to be indicating something for a page on the website for which she is intended. Ink and colour pencils. Character is © 1999 J.Armstrong.
- Three haiku poems which I illustrated with a furry slant.
- New character, Balthazhar the warrior monk. He's meant to be a tannish-coloured fox, but I just can't seem to be able to find the time for proper colouring jobs nowadays. *sigh* Balthazhar © me and all that rot 1999.
- Anyone remember Nosfer from ntbnosfer.gif?(That file's OLD!)Well,here's Nosfer, drawn in his old,traditional style along with a pic of what he was meant to be at first-a vampire wolf cub thingy! Nosfer(C)Me. Now to practice what I preach...
- Ok, until my PhotoDeluxe program starts to behave,you're gonna have to settle for B/W and handcolor stuff from me for now...Here's Speed again. Thank You. Speed(C)Me.
- And, since I liked it so much, I just finished it and colored it for the site. I'll delete the line art once it scrolls off the recent uploads. I tried something completely different with this one.
- Just to prove that I am actually doing some artwork, here's one of the images for my new website. Super Deformed Syke, thank you, Catra. :) I also tried something different with the eye and am quite happy with how it turned out, hurray!
- "Every party / has a dark corner / with someone standing in it / feeling lost." I don't even know if that makes ANY sense, it just sounded nice.