<November 3, 1999>
- A potentially interesting idea that nothing ever happened to.
- Sketched for Hysteria at KainCon 99. Hysteria belongs to Julie Miyamoto.
- An attempt at computer-coloring a sketch, which I stopped partway because I couldn't see myself tweezing it for another 5 hours. Funny, though: I kind of like it anyway. Original sketch drawn in Sir Kain's sketchbook, sometime during KainCon/AC 99. Kendall is the intellectual property of one Eric Goodwin.
- Sssisssk.. a Lizardman character I've rolled up that I am dying to play in a D&D campaign. She (yes, she.. female and male lizardmen are pretty much identical) is a Shaman from a rare tribe of quasi civilized lizardmen. :)
- This one's for my pal Herbie Bearclaw. It's good to be back. :)
- A wolf with Northwest coast influence. Prints are available! $5! Drop me email!
- ConiFur Northwest (www.conifur.org) mascot Nootka. Prints are available! $5! Drop me email!
- This is the frontpiece to my website, a bit larger than it appears there. I liked it so much, I decided to share it with everybody!
- It's been about half a year since I last played Quake, but with Scotts new Skin, and my updated driver[mmm... hi res, hi color graphics], I couldn't resist. Of course, if this were an acurate dipiction of my skills, I wouldn't have dodged that blast. [yeah, she's supposed to be jumping out of the way, sort of, but I didn't want to cover the foreground with a corkscrew trail. 11x14 colored pencil.
- A movie poster for Chosen, well, more like a teaser poster. A bigger, badder one's in the works. It came out nicer than I expected. Chosen is (C) me.
- I am gonna figure out this 'borkdurp' stuff if it's the last thing I do...