<October 10, 1999>
- Maybe I haven't changed much, maybe I have; who knows? Either way you look at it, I am BACK! And my Email's now [email protected] in case you're wondering...Kompy(C)Me
- It's still an old, old picture, but Brian Root was nice enough to give my attempt at an Asiatic griffin a cool Photoshop coloring job. Is it not nifty?
- You know, it occurred to a Cindy Cabrera that if horses were going to have wings, why would they have feathers? Bat wings would be more logical. And aren't horses really big and heavy and ungainly for the air anyway? It ended up boiling down to this - a Kirk's dik-dik with bat wings, drawn in Cindy's sketchbook last summer. Repencilling by her, if that makes any sense.
- This needed a reuploading, due to a bug I never got around to fixing. Mina seems to have found that the way to a dragon's heart is through tummy rubs. She's also found out that they purr, or at least Seth and Smudge do. Mina and Smudge belong to their respective players.
- Why do i feel so...? I've always been fine before, jus' me, its the way its always had to be. Now theres him, and he's not here, and i don't understand why it is i feel the way i do.
- Here's another of a character i'm working with, trying to see if i can portray her in different emotional states, believably. This, should any of you eventually become familliar with her, is very uncharastic of her. I'm just searching through shapes and feelings and proportions.
- Just a couple more notes I took at ConiFur last week. Hanging out with Mr. Val Pew was definitely the real, but I did get to meet a few furs that are few and far between for me... :)
- Yup, this would be me, on a Thursday morning, 9:30 am, in 39 degree weather, playing soccer in gym class, and having stupidly forgotten my sweater... course, I really don't think people should be outside in 39 degree weather anyways, but that's me. ;) Image © Susan Quigley
- Here's a nice pic (I hope >_<*) for a nice artist! Nice headshot of Tuesday.. hehe, I hope I dun get killed... ;) Tuesday © Julie Schroeder, Image © Susan Quigley
- A wuffie, simply put.. I wanna make this an animation, provided I get animated gif software an a light desk.. hrm... Image © Susan Quigley 1999
- I honestly don't know what this is. A mix between a dragon, a dog, and a rat, maybe? He's cute, though. I named him Spark. I know that's not original. I'm not good with names. Spark © me.
- Ever woke up one morning and thought "dude, my personal furry looks nuthin' like me!"? Then you redesign it, color it, put it on Yerf...and realize it still looks nothing like ya? Bummer! Oh well, I like this one, anyway. Joey © me.