<September 27, 1999>
- The Amiga has Amy, Linux has a buff Lynx, FreeBSD has a daemonfoxie, and even the Atari ST has Tari the SToat. Time for Jazz to do a little Mac Vamping. ;) This is the opening image I've hacked as my startup screen.
- Avanti Skunk of FurryMUCK in her IBTWYPDB (That's ItsyBitsyTeenyWeenyYellowPolkaDotBikini for anyone who hasn't heard the song about 5 billion times.)
- My packbrother from FurryMUCK, recently purged from inactivity. *whimper* Anywho, this was done as part of a photoshop tutrial for him, since he's starting to do his own art.
- Delahaye, the cuddly and lovable vixen of FurryMUCK. Yeah yeah, sure sure, right.
- A small initiative experiment in somewhat clean, somewhat inky looking pictures. One has to start somewhere. Comments, critiques, letters of complaint, blank cheques, James Van Der Beek fan fiction, or whatever else are all welcome.
- Part two of my online story. This one came out alright, I tried blurring the guys in the back so Vanessa would stand out more, just something I've been meaning to try for a while now. Let me know if it worked or not.
- a commission i finally finished
- A bunch of dragons sitting around at a table...the image is © umm...Megan ^_^ (Megan...what's your last name?) Megan wrote a book that I was completely impressed with...even though I only got to read a few small parts, and I had the honor of doing this sample illustration for the publishers. It'll later be colored and shtuff. The image is probably either to blurry or grainy...but I don't need to twll you why =)
- Yeep! Um, I kinda couldn't help this one... I really admire Ms. Palmer's art, and, well, um, I was dyin to try this out... (gulps) Please dun hurt me! ;) Candy and Alan © Candy Palmer, Image © Susan Quigley 1999... but only Speck issa mine in dis pic...heh... (creeps humbly away..)
- I tried a quasi-realistic, quasi-cartoony lioness as a remake of my RP char Kylaia... Kylaia and image © Susan Quigely 1999.. an if ya haven't figured out yet, dats me ;)
- Wacoms are fun. I'm scannerless for the time being so I'm trying to sketch with my wacom on Photoshop. For some reason I really like this one. I don't think Joey's having fun there, though. Wacom tablets, wheee! :D