<September 19, 1999>
- I drew this loo (cat) in corel! I was experimenting witht he crayon effect. Meowsa!
- Fruitcake! Fruitcake! Who's got the fruitcake? ;) Happy birthday to Neadlak, who's © his player Josh. Oh and Dingbat is © Erin Middendorf! Just in case ya fergot! :)
- Happy Birthday Po Shan Cheah. You deserve this birthday pic. There was going to be dialogue but I couldn't think of any. Morty and Max © Po Shan Cheah. Kelvin and art © me. No, I'm not left handed. I accidently drew it that way.
- An illustration for Will Sanborn's story: "Finding Friendship In Winter's First Snow". A kangaroo lass is introduced to the pleasure's of a winter snowfall by a new friend.
- A portrait of Chakat Forestwalker as shi looked as a teenager. This was a pencil sketch in a friend's blackbook. It came out rather well, despite the speed with which it was done, although I see some flaws now. After a little modification to suit Yerf standards, I'm sharing it with everyone else.
- Lucinda shows off her new bikini. I tried to give her a definite soft furry feel, paying more attention to the furry outlines.
- A skunkess examines her evening dress in the mirror, making sure everything is perfect for her night out.
- Here's the next in my series of experiments with color and skunks. This was started as a pencil sketch, scanned and then painted in Painter for an oil paint appearance. Character Crimson copyright the artist.
- Looks better on the actual paper. Going to use this one as a logo for myself.
- The divine Ms (Erin) M requested a nice birthday pic for her fave fur Neadlak, and the gift she asked me to try to obtain was: fruitcake! It's a good thing she asked me well in advance, for trees that bear fruit in cake form are already rare enough, and those that *are* available are jealously guarded. Nevertheless, I was able to find a fresh, ripe bushelful for her. Happy Birthday, Neadlak, from your Erin and yours mewly. :)
- Rebound Speaking: "First of all, there's Cere. Cere's not someone you'd really think of to be a leader, but she's the most responsible of us, but she's also moody and unpredictable. She's good with computers, kinda considers herself as bein' more one of them than one of us." His tone drops slightly as though searching for the right words to add, "Cere can always be counted on, best friend I ever had and she has the nicest brown eye ..."
- Here is a cute bear with a box of candy for you. :) Art ©1999 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)