<August 27, 1999>
- "Cliff Diver" Alone on a clifftop, one wolf prepares to take the plunge and test his homemade wings.
- Two of the main characters from Tim Susman's excellent micro-press published story "Snow and Spirit". Contact Tim for information on buying a copy: [email protected] I highly recommend it!
- "Spike!" A premature dive to the sand is about to cost a kitty in this game of beach volleyball.
- Some skunkies. A request-type sketch, and Muffin voicing an opinion on airplane food. Muffin's mineminemine. Okay, people who requested pics a while back- y'all just sit tight. I got me Chem, Bio, Entomology, and Marching Band to deal with, okay? I'm working on yer pics at my own leisurely pace.. :)
- I recently took a trip to Florida and went to the beach for a week. It was great but you might notice that the waves aren't very high. It would take a mouse to surf those waves. Pic is © me. Check out my signiture trunks.
- Some damn skunk.
- Woo Hoo!!! I finally got a new scanner! That means those pic requests should be up soon!!! (hopefully). This is one of me and my sweetie Kellyfur~! She's looking as she usually does, all beautiful and...well...perfect. Am I overexaggerating? Nope. Am I getting a bit too sentimental? Perhaps. Is her being away from me really getting to me? Definitely.
- Some how, sitting in cold water in November at night doesn't seem like a good idea...and neither does listening to anything Paul Simon sings when you're moving far far away from home--it's depressing ^_~ Anyway, my scanner doesn't seem to do very well with all these dark colors--or more appropriately, it doesn't do well with anything. Okay...I'm going to go move to St. Louis now. Bye.
- Sorry, Squee...curiosity killed the rat...*chuckles* Squee © the superdupermegafriend Charla Trotman <:)