<August 13, 1999>
- I commissioned Carolyna Couger to draw Jenna Grape and this is what I drew in return. I drew it while watching 'Lum the Forever'. Japanese ghosts are just so cool. © info is on the pic. It's Friday the 13th. Are you feeling lucky?
- This picture is of Mary the Mouse in a standing pose, looks like she wants some cheese too :) Mary the Mouse is © Ben Rodriguez (AKA Redoxen)
- Red the fox loves the fire works on the 4th of July. never to late to like them =^_^= Red the Fox is © Ben Rodriguez (AKA Redoxen)
- Missymissymissy! In Rei's plug suit, natch! ^^ Nothing else will do! (And this pic proves I... need to work on my PS teq. I still can't make my lines look pretty.. ;.; Any tips? *whimper*) Now back to the drawing board! ^^
- She's going to hurt me for this one. ^~ :ducks and covers: [Comments, as always, appreciated..thank you SO much to those who gave me them for my last slew of uploads! I just wish I could've replied to all of them.. gomen ne!]
- I worked hard on this one, so I really hope y'all like it. <=)..Soon to be colored pic of Ryan's Guardians exploring a cave. Timebase in front, flanked by his protector, Vinci, Synda and Duncan, Delilah, Grimm, Prissy, and a watchful Halona bringing up the rear. Drew this cause a certain folf has been really bummed lately, and I felt bad. I hope this helps a bit, RyRy. <=)
- Supposed to be a redo of the old pic, but it sorta evolved into something completely different :P And uh..Oh My Good Golly Gofer! Look--it's a Background! [blinks] well sorta.. at the edge of the forest. Calaway © Me
- Poor Dustin...there's a crazy lady standing on his head =) Oh...and if any of you get a nasty message in your guestbook from a so-called Tracy Butler...it's not really from Tracy Butler. Tracy Butler's not -that- mean...most of the time. Apparently I have an evil twin I was previously unaware of (with the same name??)
- Sorry, guys. Had to be done ;)
- I think this is one of the ugliest pictures I've ever drawn, but everyone was begging me to upload it anyway. So here it is. Joey's © me, even though she's ugly.