<August 8, 1999>
- This one's a commission fo Mike Higgs, fun with analagous blue color schemes. Connie © Mike Higgs. Anybody wanna snap the picture?
- Pic #4 that was for the bet- A fox ranger type looking miffed at something as she scopes out the forest from her tree. You can tell I'm a bit lazy with backgrounds. I thought the pic was coming along pretty well until I colored her. Ugh, talk about a bad color scheme. Ranger colored in puke-green and spinach is © to me, as it says on the pic. No altering, distributing, or whatever else you art rip-offs like to do is allowed. Duh.
- Here's another pic for the bet. Which I dropped out of. Damn you Jonas, you draw too fast. Anyway, I wasn't in the mood to draw something coherent so I markered and cro-quill inked (blots and all) a senile basset/some sort of hound in a semi-comotose state and a wily fox. You can think of it as Todd after he joined the mercenary racket and Copper after he got Alzheimer's. © to Kitsumi, any resemblence to Disney characters is sheer coincidence and misfortunate luck.
- Sketch I did in Thomas K Dye's sketchbook at AC3. The theme was MST3K and I chose to do something with a certain hit movie from the year before.
- Limpidity #340: Waiting for Y2K
- Limpidity #341: Waiting for Y2K
- Limpidity #342: Waiting for Y2K
- Dan again.. in Technicolor! Haha... yeah, he's got a girlfriend, Clayre, but I haven't gotten around to drawing her yet...
- Dinsdale... it was hard trying not to draw a large porcupine in there... or hedgehog, I can't remember.. only Monty Pythoners will maybe know what I'm talking about.. ;)
- Dan: "Uuh, lessee.. first thing, try not to wipeout on a hard beach.. it hurts..." Yessir, surf-bum type guy Dan is one of my late-night creations... © me, he is...