<June 28, 1999>
- A plain ol' random Redwall vermin... And no prizes for guessing what movie inspired the pose. ;p
- Pandora P. Panther leaps with joy! This is one of my submissions to coming AC artshow.
- It was early in the morning. I was sleeping in our library with my new GSD, Indy. (Or "Indiana Gym," depending on who you ask..) I couldn't help myself -- I *had* to draw this. ;) ..although, considering Indy is a *German* shepherd, drawing him as Indiana Jones is somewhat ironic.. hehe... Here it is in Prismacolor pencils and elbow grease (eww).
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #011): And speaking of talking, I wonder what Douglas T. Foxworthy and Tuskworth are talking about right now? (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #012): It looks like Tuskworth is not too enthusiastic with Mr. Foxworthy's side of the conversation. (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- Silvia C'lan, or rather, Silver. Here we see her taking a break from RTD II, soon to be opening in a theatre near you. The promotional poster prototype is situated up on one side, and maybe if you look good, you can find it in the movie as an easter egg. >:) You'll also notice the little stuffed snake in her lap, ... you'll figure it out later. -- Syke
- Limpidity #334: The Speech
- Limpidity #335: The Luxury Car