<June 14, 1999>
- This is rejected cover for the Sanguine Publishing Company project, "Ironclaw". This piece was pencilled and inked by Christine Klunder. and the backgrounds and color work was done by me. I did a lot of CG geometry to enhance the metals in the pic, But most of the work was done in Photoshop. This was an interesting project. The original File is a rather huge Photoshop file at 600 DPI, this is a reduced JPEG. The mageis mavra, the Wolf is Dohmnul,and the Wolverine is T'solgotz. 1999
- Scott Ruggel's Tsurukh, during her stint as a bouncer. She can probably get this guy to bounce a couple times after he hits. A tip o' the hat to Mr. Ruggels as a fellow conoissuer of sentient theropods. Tsurukh © Scott Ruggels.
- A merchant otter and his pegasus bodyguard. I enjoyed drawing the jewelry and glaive-guisarme on this piece, and of course that hat! This black and white pic has been made into a stylin' Furrlough cover, thanks to an exceptional color job by Computer Coloring Commissar Pat Duke. This artwork edited for content.
- Okay, friends! My silly, ice cream sandwichy story continues! Well -- not exactly. I'm taking this time to halt it so I can personally give Sully his belated birthday present. I hope he'll forgive me for being kinda late. ;o) - Copyright info on image. (Please note this comic strip is fictional and is meant for entertainment puroses only). -- This will be my last upload for now. Got a lot of my own cartoon projects to do! Ciao! And before I forget -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTTY ARSENAULT! =oD
- A badger in a weird pose
- A mouse-and-cat pair, straight out of a buddy-movie.
- What began as an honest attempt to draw a bat has now resulted in The World's Cutest Dog