<May 10, 1999>
- Me as a Russian Orthodox-style ikon, drawn in commemoration of me finishing my 18-page term paper on Russian Orthodoxy. Whee ha! Put me in your house, I'll ward off evil. (I rather like the way this turned out- usually I'm pretty bad with colored pencils :)
- A scribble I did when bored one day using a sharpie... And I ended up coloring it in photoshop. Might work well on my webpage.
- Mel, after a long night of pizza deliveries for Pair O' Dice, is dead on her wings. She didn't count on a new obstruction in the sky. CW an Gene are copyright their big ol' nudie 20 story selves :>
- My first finalized Vanessa. Looking pretty mean. This one's to everyone who sent me a welcome email...THANX BUNCHES! :D
- To those writing for Plum, here are some sketches. DUH! (: I'm trying to simplify him even more. Fun little bird to draw he is. Working up their page/stories, etc. this entire week. And practicing on fragmented sentences.
- Well, yes I'm calmed down *now*, my lady cat... I feel much better now. :) The suddenness is what freaked me out, I think...
- A request piccy I did fer Lucky and MoonSinger! And Lucky and MoonSinger © their respective players, y'know...
- This is a practice piece I did of a monochromatic painting, using just ble, and black and white. It's a standard painting class exercise usually done in sepia, with still lifes. I think that cute horsies are neater than bowls of fruit and old boots, so this guy came of that. One step on my way to teaching myslef how to paint and color. Thanks to the many friends who guide me with bone crushing criticizm and praise. It helps ever so much.