<April 14, 1999>
- Meet Susan. She works at the same place Cecilia's first mate used to work, and she truly believes that "attitude is everything."Just a jolly li'l exercise in computer coloring, really. Susan's © m'self, and I would once more like to thank folks for birthday wishes (because I'm never gonna get around to e-mailing y'all :)
- Y'all remember Amica, that lynx-y gal? She wears those funny li'l glasses. Ever wondered what they're for? Wenstan does. On t'other hand, some questions are perhaps best left unanswered... (Amica & Wenstan are © me!)
- Uploaded again to correct a mistake. Did you notice it before I did? Anyway, in this pic two woodland animals discover human food and it's like nothing they've ever tasted.
- Anibi is being sucked into the Ted Turner warp, from which he will emerge in full color! He would really rather not be in color. Anubi is © me. Watch out or meet the same fate as Casablanca!
- Yes, I just got over a bad cold I had, so I started to draw pictures :) and I made this nice one of Voilet in her spring outfit :) (Violet the Rabbit is copyright © Ben Rodriguez AKA Redoxen )
- Not been sleeping too well lately... *yawn* but it makes for an interesting experiment in pouty, self-indulgent, abstract silliness.
- Heh, here's an older sketchy of a foxy holding her tail :) I thought it was kinda cute, but thats just me.
- Thank the gods--it's the last one ^_^ Which means I don't have to stay up long enough to see Leno, Conan O'Brien, Later, then re-runs of Leno, then Married with Children...that's about 4:00 or so :P More sleep is good...Hendrick (© Sanguine)...strange name :P Guess where he got the hat and hair look ^_^