<April 12, 1999>
- Could it be that evil Kelvin is responsible for all those fluff dragons looking so cuddly? Now that's a scary thought.
- P.I. Blueangel somehow gets involved in another of those...WEIRD CORPORATE COINCIDENCES...P.I. Blueangel crght Marie Lu, OUR Marie Lu. Marie Lu the "cookies/galletas" is crght the...M.C. Cookie Co. of Oakland, CA. Hmmm...Oakland...ain't that Gene's town? I'd better stop this before it gets any weirder...
- Just a little imp cat doodle thing. It said it would get angry if I didn't upload it...
- "There are in India certain wild asses which are as large as horses, and larger. Their bodies are white, their heads dark red, and their eyes dark blue. They have a horn on the forehead which is about a foot-and-a-half in length. The base of the horn is pure white; the upper part is sharp and a vivid crimson; and the remainder, or middle portion, is black" - Ctesias, Greek physician, 416 B.C. The first and foremost unicorn. Accept no substitutes.
- You know, when Cindy put up that image, I realized I'd never put up the image that *explained* the whole mess. Apparently, the answer to Castor's question in caskili.gif was 'yes'. . . Kilimala is © Cindy Cabrera, and the entire confusion of chimera is © me.
- Bearfoot, the black-clad, white winged bear from Sociopolitical Ramifications.
- Part of an art exchange between me and that big, buff polarwolf, Berios.
- He's holding a defensive item. The spikes are not a part of it.
- Limpidity #312: Our Yearly Taxtime Special
- Limpidity #313: Our Yearly Taxtime Special
- Limpidity #314: Our Yearly Taxtime Special
- Didya think Kit and Doo Dog are worst enemies, after that mallet-scene?? Noooooo! They're best buds, see? o8-) After about an hour of them both standing there with their deadly weapons it got kinda boring, so they went to have a glass of milk together, heh. And yup, milk can be udderly tasty. Kit © Erin Middendorf, Doo Dog © Doo-me and milk © cows, I think. And yes, they ate the mallets.
- Eliiiiiiin Olyo! Ain't he a happy guy? o8-) You wouldn't believe he's a political Squar, like Ni'er..! And now I fully pencil-colored him, in Dolby Surround..! I like how it came out! I likes Athie too, because Squarglings are © heeeer!
- Anyone here have an absolutely boring weekend? No? ((sighs)) Alone again... completely bore-ified me© me... again... ;)
- My dog... yep, she's a Mini American Eskimo who loves to take her owner for a walk.. no, that wasn't a typo... hehe... Dinah©me, sillies! ;)
- Yessir, this here's an olllld buzzard... "Where's mah mush dangnabbit??" Ol Buzzard© meeee... :)
- A belated birthday picture for Jen Sabado. :) This (these, rather) are one (two?) of the chimera cubs resulting from... well, it's a long story. :) In any case, these twin girlies are © Jen Sabado; artwork © me.