<March 23, 1999>
- This is Misty the Mouse. I drew this pic for her creator, Dutch, who I chilled with at the anime con, during which we also had fun making fun of all the weird otaku people we saw there. Misty is © Dave "Dutch" Koppenhaver
- She may be small, but she's fast, cute, and her name (Britanny) is misspelled many times by fans across the globe! Looc zi derf! War zi taem eht! Cheetah is © Fred Perry
- It's near twilight, and Alistair's disabled nephew Addison is racing Ferris home for supper! Yum! Thanks to our thoughtful admin Scotty for the suggestion. :)
- Duncan and Vinci, two Guardians. Both are © Ryan Dewalt. :)
- In the tradition of Pocket Fighter, I have superdeformed Dextrose, Kelvin, and Sand. They're headed to the arena to do battle! (Warning, Taffy may be too kawaii for some audiences.)
- Here's a glimpse of the future for you. This is Tangerine, Orange's sister. She's a real thespian (meaning that she's always acting dramatic.) My freind, Jen Brown helped design her. She always wanted a part in this comic. Tangerine © me
- The Writaur of better understanding, the first taur I ever drew. Some things were not meant to be explained. The writaur is © me.
- Here's your badge, Matt! © Matt Ulrey.
- Hysteria I draw.As Yoda,for Furry Star Wars.I get payed for FSW commercial Digo,yes?
- This is the design for my T-shirts that will be selling at CF10. Yes, I'm going to attend it. See you there, look for a tall asian skunk.
- One of the things I like to do is take one of my characters and do a complete rework. Here is my character Helena, slightly reworked, with new hair color and a last name! ©1999 Me
- Here's a picture of a friend from chat, Alest Swiftwing. Character is ©1999 BMIII, drawing in ©1999 Me
- Well, I did it. I'm obviously NOT good at watercolouring, but I figure if I never practice, I'll never learn. (I oughta just sign up for a class or something, but hey, I actually taught myself most of what I know about colouring with pencils, soooooo....) Anyway, I don't usually upload both black and white and then colour, so I'll probably delete the black and white of this. She ended up looking like a mini-Flame! Oops. She was s'posed to be a new char. :)
- Here's Jezeebel again, decked out in a Voyager-style Captain's uniform, as per request. Trek stuff © Paramount Piccies.
- Part 12.
- Part 13.
- Part 14. Four to go...