<March 11, 1999>
- This cat is a treasure hunter and he seems to have been lost in this cave for way too long. He couldn't find any treasure either. Well, mabey his luck will turn around soon. I made the background with Nupastel.
- Demmi is always craving attention and she loves to sing. So what's her favorite hobby? It's definately Karaoke. She's © me.
- I did this picture of Dextrose in different color schemes and I thought this was the best one. Can't show the other color schemes here. It goes against the rules. Dextrose is wearing clothing from his native country of Cunian, a very cold place. He's © me.
- Scotty can no longer say that all my fluff dragons are all alike. (not that they ever were.) Moopmoop is a pretty dang weird creature indeed. Part kangaroo, part unicorn, part something else probably. She lives in a surreal world of bizarre colors. She's © me.
- Leopards and tigers probably have arguments like this. Lets just hope this doesn't end in violence.
- This is a drawing of Panda Guraigan, a panda who is the main character of a story I am writing.
- Suki the skunk encounters F-103 Thunderhawk in some muck airspace...
- I'm drawing a whole bunch of beasties for my web page. I eventually want to make some sort of encyclopedia of mythical creatures, but I don't know if it'll ever get done or not. I did this dragon, the gryphon and the unicorn in German and Physics class.
- Calypso's a blackdragon - a long, almost eel-like resident of the deep oceans. What must she think of the surface world, all unimaginable heat and agonizingly bright lights, without the comforting grip of three tons of pressure per square inch wrapping around her?
- Well Vix is totally out of character. I'm messing with my watercolors again.
- This is for Sandy's birthday! Sorry it took so long. My hands still hurt for coloring this, but I like the results. Lynx's like yarn, like cats, right? Sandy's © Sandra G.
- Here's Ashyrn at work. I think I gave her too much hair, but she still looks good. This is also for the other unfortunate people who have to put up with customers like this.
- First (Brief) Flight - Three of the NZ furries - Lindgold, Snortenheimer, and MayFurr. Just a quick loop or two around the bleachers. Lindgold's enjoying himself, but MayFurr isn't that enthused... This is part of Snorty's 'evolvement' that was worked out via email. What he looks like, the way his wings are shaped, etc. All characters are copyright to their respective owners. Reuploaded 'cos it broke.