<March 7, 1999>
- I'm going to stop saying © me on these page descriptions. You should know by now that this comic is © me. Panel 3 was colored separately and added on later.
- last page, and in color you can see that the buttons on Jenna's phone are in eleven different colors.
- From Hell's Leftovers comes my own team. They are Kelvin, Dextrose, and Sand. They're © me and it looks like they came to win! Gotta love those Japanese weapons and clothes.
- Sort of like stained glass. Sort of inspired by that song "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave.
- This one springs, sort of, from two recurring temporary obsessions: goats and earlier forms of English.
- A couple critters I made in my own sketchbook during a boring moment at Furcon '99, then forgot about until now. Image © Dave Pratt.
- An image that popped into my head one night. I inked it with a brush and kind of liked the "mistakes" so I kept them in, gives it some character.
- A picture of Rax from Furrymuck. He requested it almost a year ago now. Sorry for the long wait. Rax © his player
- Re-uploaded. One of my friends online, Fira © her creator. art of course by me... don't ask me what she is holding.
- (O.K., I did the weird perspective thing-- call me daring.) © me
- Calico's Litterbox! Comic. In this Episode: I got the idea for this comic from "Wash Day" at my house. Someone is always missing a pair of something...and in this comic, Ratfink blames Noah for theft of her underwear.... There will be some other comics to go along with this one. Anyhoo, Ratfink and Noah c. to Steph. the comics are c. to me.
- A piece I did for Sanguine Publishing (which makes it © to them) for an RPG project of theirs. It was a bit too big for my scanner, though :/ Gouache and colored pencils
- RacRat's Nik & Nak! As drawn in my own inimitable style. I'm not sure why I drew them, I just dig the characters. oh, before I forget... Nik & Nak are © Jennifer Rodriguez, and don't you forget it. (Uploaded with her permission)