<January 4, 1999>
- Drawn in a fit of angst. (that word is so damned overused....) Jink is crying. Yeah. Cute, huh? © me.
- an experiment with hybrids. Fox/Hyena kids. Max had asked me what Jink and Max's kids would look like in MobiusMUCK, I gave it a try.
- I'll color this when I have time, Socara!=) *HuGz* Ennywayz, I'm back from vacation...so expect quite a bit of b&w 'till I color 'em.=) Well, here's Socara, an extremely niftay artist who I definitely owe!^.^ Here's to ya, gyrl! Socara (C) very kewl Bai-Hwa Kao!
- Draw on the plane (heehee, we almost died on the way back cuz we had ta land in a thunderstorm), here's Dawn and Dusk, twin squirrel Dibbuns in my Redwall story.=) Dawn's on bottom, Dusk's the lil' guy standing on her head. Both (C) me, Dibbuns an' Redwall (C) wunderfull Brian Jacques!!
- This I drew last January when a weird warm spell made it seem like spring. This January, with a wave of Artic air sweeping over North America, would be a good time to upload it.
- This is the anthropomorphic version of Nimbus, one of my "plushes".
- Never tease a fox-shark with a french fry.
- Just some character on top of a mountain somewhere. I'm not sure what she is, maybe some type of weasel. 14X17 colored picel - with a little help from bryce for the extreme background.
- Yay- me back to a scanner! And I have a ton of art scanned now!!! Anywise- thankas, everyone! I never imagined there were so many people who appreciated "The Pirates of New Orleans." Here is a piccie of 3 of the main characters, D'Artagnon and Lillian, of course, and now, Keffa. Keffa doesn't last the the whole way thru the story- ( he doesn't die ) but he is important just the same. All © me
- Happy New Year. Last taste of the 20th century. Soca & Chaonen-sama -c- ourselves. *Sigh late again*
- This is an experiment with displacement maps, to make a picture that looks less like "colored line art" and more photo-realistic. Originally a 36"by30" 150dpi CMYK file. (Posters available!)
- Tadah! It's Jenna Grape and orange, two of the rainbow 'roo's from Kelvin the Lion's surreal comic "Macropod Madness". You can read about their misadventures at www.skunked.com/kelvinLion . (Originally a resolution-independent EPS file)
- This is a recap of my 1998 pictures. So if you haven't been keeping up with my uploads, just take a look at this one and spend the rest of the year on something more worthwhile like refilling your Tiny Toons paper cup dispenser. :) Actually, this is just a collection of related stuff that didn't make it into my comic strip throughout the year. Enjoy.
- Part 10.
- Wow, two at once. I'm on a roll. Just seven to go...
- Maurishe again, this time in color!