<December 23, 1998>
- Superpukeyqootification, eh? I'll give ya superpukeyqootification! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha.....a very ky00t pic of Ben Bruin.=) Thanx fer the very nice compliments a while back on my Kaddi w/ cat statue pic, Ben!^.^ *HuGz* Ben (C) very superpukeyqootified artist, Ralph Hayes.=)
- Flinx wishes everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!=) Btw, Go Ryusuke, watch what'cha say around Dawndra.^.~ It'll ruin yer cute lil' head! *smile!* Flinx (C) me.=)
- Here's another Taurcat, done in graphite on a laid paper surface. I put a pretty powerful Quarter Horse body on her. They tend to be plenty buffed, tremendous sprinters and very nimble. This is the first all-pencil work I've uploaded so far...
- Chakat Goldfur introduces hir shy new mate, Garrek Redfox. This is an illustration for one of my Forest Tales stories. I was trying to draw in another style and the faces came out differently from the way I normally draw them, but I liked them so much that I decided to keep them that way.
- A chakat cub impatiently waits for the time shi can open hir Christmas presents. This is my Christmas card for 1998 and, due to my friend's printer running out of ink, the hard copies will be arriving late at my other friends' homes. However, I can wish all my fellow artists on Yerf all the best for the Season and a happy New Year!
- Quick sketch of Da Three Wise Gals(Kompy,Tanuki and Quicksand)wishin' ya all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year(says so on the pic en espanol)!All©me
- A picture of the nose art on the side of Auslins b-25. It's traditional to put your girl friends picture on the side of your plane for good luck. Sweet tammy has always returned its crew back safely, even after it taken some major beatings.
- A sketch inspired by one of Hali's pics. Here is one of my Sailormoon-esque comic's characters; Lamia. Her stone is the Cat's Eye and she is the Angel of Illusion. Cheesey, huh?
- Well, this situation happens all the time in the home of Bambi Deer. As you can see, when people get real trees for christmas, you must check the water every now and then, but you see, Bambi always take things to the obvious, and well...he's the "Snoop Patrol". Pour Belle... Bam c. to S. and J. Ratte. Belle c. to S and J. Ratte.
- Tune to the Ghostbusters Theme Song : When theres lots of snow, in your neighbourhood, who ya gonna call? Rage. Calico's LitterBox! comic. Calico's LitterBox c. 98/99 to me, Ratfink c. to S. Ratte. Don't copy. Don't use her in stuff that you didn't ask her first. Rage c. to me.
- Ah, yes....We here at the LitterBox see this situation happen EVERY year... Calico and Vivian c. to me, Noah c. to S. Ratte.
- part of a huge painting I did for my mom for Christmas (shhhh! itsa surprise) Acrylic on canvas...
- Whew! Sorry to keep you in suspense for so long, everyone. My third contribution to the Time Wrinkle story.
- Yay, done before Christmas!! =) Uh, guess that's about all I got to say about that. It's just me and my Razzles snuggling in front of a cozy fire, no?