<December 15, 1998>
- Space Cadet Stinken! © Ken Singshow
- I was drawing this on a Christmas card, and it looked so good, I thought I'd go all the way with it.
- In this pic of Heaven Scent, I wanted to see if I could mimic the style of Cyber the Hare.
- Chars I haven't drawn in a long time. Lillian and D'Artagnon, young pirates of New Orleans. D'Artagnon is obsessed with being a legend, and Lillian with avenging the murder of her father. They both meet when they find out they are both cast as crew on the same ship going to India. Throughout the story, there is relationship tension between them. Here, they have a disagreement of some sort. Both © me
- Fuzzybear & Dingus & Kevin J. haven't told you the half of it, furs... there was another work of art they presented at the Boston Market... a cake! Oh, man... they actually made a likeness of Gene on a birthday cake for me! I swear, I almost cried... You three are the GREATEST. I mean it.. I've never had a birthday like this one. I owe all of you big time... :) Just wait 'til YOUR birthdays come round!!!
- Well, I dunno if one can be *too* liked (though I am quite grateful for being liked so much!) but.. well, I DID ask 'em not to slime my jeans! And Dawndra is right.. though she did give a graphic desc. of what she did, she did not categorically state that I *had* to do the same. So the slugs are safe. Whether or not it's a change of heart for her, it's definitely a change of clothes for *me*. :)
- Paf. An excellent artist I do quite envy.
- Requested logo of a blue dragon. Okay...well, I can't think of anything else to say about it now...so...oh yeah, it's watercolor and ink. :)