<December 7, 1998>
- Halona Carriera Dahlyn. Guardian of Force. Companion of Timebase and Duncan. Ancient Hippo Lady, from the upcoming "Guardians" storylines myself and Trixi are forging the ground's work for. First pic I did of her. She's bald here, however she's not really.. © Me.
- This is Wintergreen again, in a pensive mood. that bracelet she's wearing is an combination of identifier and warning; when she's in other forms besides her root aspect it essentially says "Pick a fight with this being at your own risk"!
- My half of Fuzzybear's BART picture (see <www.yerf.com/butljoel/fbbart.gif>). As he noted, it all worked out all right in the end. =) Note for non-California residents: BART is the San Francisco Bay Area's rude attempt at public transportation.
- Sometimes I need to draw out what I'm feeling in order to make sense of what I want in life. I usually don't put them online as they're too personal and usually not of good enough quality but this one Dave thought I should upload and even made a picture from his perspective (see <www.yerf.com/prattdavi/dpbart.gif>). I drew this in August with my emotions in a jumble after just running off a BART train that Dave was on. That night I resolved to tell him how I felt and we're now a happy couple :)
- Anthropomorphic logo. Feel free to use it if you want. : )
- Well I finally found some time to finish this picture. I plan on sending it to a magazine called Spontoon Island. It's a furry comic that has an aviation theme to it. I have a few more pictures in the works that simualar and I plan on sending them in soon also. Oh! And if you want to contact me about commission art or re-prints drop me a E-mail at my new address, [email protected] or try me at my old address [email protected] . Well I hope you injoy the pic, it looks like Auslin having some kind of trouble this time. : )
- Were those _Glasses_ I saw on Missy yesterday? Well, here's a picture of her wearing glasses and encountering a less-morphic hedgehog. Did you know that hedgehogs like to kill them thar snakes called "adders"? ----This file has been brought to you by Jason "Four-Eyes since 1989" Furness.
- Hydro holding a Tela-chan plushie. Was for her birthday but I spaceout. Sorry Hydro! Hope you like it though. Hydro -c- Cindy Bolce
- Guess what everybody! I can't color things to make them shiny! But I'm working on it and this pic come out good even if I did mess up on the shirt. I wish I had a shirt like that =P
- Color version
- Some bunnys are curioius as to what the roo's pouch holds, this bunny just may find out, or maybe he's just looking for a free ride.
- The Marsupian Space Fleet's prime directive has nothing to say about merely arguing with the natives of primitive planets. Wouldn't be any fun to visit them otherwise. Astro Wallaby © and whatnot me.
- I was doodling around and this kitty came out. His name is Justin, and he's hyper, like a Justin I met once. I think I like him =) Justin Justicat © me.
- Look! Somebody colored my squirrel for me..! ^-^ I love it, too! Thanks to Mouse for the beautiful coloring job. artwork © me and Mouse.
- Happy 16th Birthday, Missy! Missy has been so nice and welcoming to me, so I just had to draw her a birthday pic. I'm going to color it, but wanted her to see it for her b-day, so this will have to do for now. ^-^ Hope ya like it, Missy! Have a great day..! Missy © Sara "i'm 16 so treat me like an adult, dammit!" Hammond.
- That's my furry persona, Josephine (shhh! Don't call her that! Call her Joey instead!). Joey © me.
- Warning, cuteness attacks! This is a little something I came up with a while ago. It's a little gift for the owner of the ky00test tummy in the world: my boyfriend! :) character and boyfriend *g* © me.