<November 26, 1998>
- And here's to an excellen-tay artiste on YERF.... Erin Middendorf!! :) Kenai © Errrrrin!
- Fox with wings... Wings with fox? Fox © me Hmmm....
- Wow! I got a request done! This is of my pal, Fury Katinis.. one kewl winged wuffy! Hopes you like! It took me long enough to get it scanned! Fury © his player
- Ever have one of those days? ::siigh:: Saph © me i guess...i mean i did make her up 'an all..
- Emily Smith did a great Fearsome Foursome/MST joke! And it deserves a response! Here's Nishya, discovering all the advantages that being a Bellerian offers. Don't delay! You also get a free glowy ball that normally maxes out B-film budgets, but in this case it's absolutely free! ;) Nishya "the Bellerian" is © Emily Smith.
- Hehe! The fabulous Fursome, all whom I admire a lot! (Except, I don't think it shows in this picture..o.o;;) The scan wasn't that good. ;.; I got the idea whilst watching the MST3k episode "Space Mutiny".. :runs and hides: Kevin "Sting" Dog © Thomas Dye; Gene "Warrior Mumu" Catlow © Albert Temple; Trixi "No Knowlage of Ancient Dentistry" Bigfoot © Candy L.; Tet "Slab Bulkhead" Solfire © Ryan Dewalt. Please please PLEASE don't kill me! :waves a little white flag and smiles sheepishly:
- A reallyyyy old picture that I found and re-did. Tis a picture of Angel-kun, Go-chan, and moi, Emiri-kun.. I drew it before Yerf went down, t'tell you how old this puppy is. I think I did okay on the colouring..PSP5 is beginning to like me. (Except it doesn't like doing backgrounds for me ;.;)
- Aaand here's Boadica, Seth and Omadon's sister. I don't know what she's poking at. . . and judging from her expression, neither does she. Still, she looks verra cute doing that.
- Remember Seth and Omadon? Here's their mother, Epona, curled around her unhatched young on a nest of hoarded gold. . . . I don't seem to draw hoards well. Darn.
- After Epona was killed by a dragonslayer, an older relative - Tashtego - took Boadica and Omadon in (Seth was found by someone else). Here he is, looking really ticked and ready to defend his turf. Is it just me, or are my dragons getting more elaborate markings as time goes by?
- What could be more wholesome than a girl. . . er. . . teenage necromancer and her horribly undead puppy? Thula (the black cockatrice) and Fluffy (the puppy-like flesh golem) are both characters of mine that allow for endless opportunities at black humor. And I use them, yes. Muahahaha.
- Well, as "the man of the empire" I couldn't resist to draw something styled like of old good soviet propaganda. So here it is - my humble tribute to fallen empire that, I believe, will rise again for the Peace on the Earth.
- Hmmm. . . . Looks like the space marines aren't a very picky bunch. I still think Reagan's a babe. Squee created her incase you guys have been out of it for a while.
- A lil' while ago Mary Mouse posted some poses of herself, which looked a lot like another char. designed by an educational book co., "Merry Mouse". (She teaches *ballet*, and is very BORING.) I thought about rendering Merry on Yerf (dunno about ©) THEN I thought, "why not draw *Mary* teaching the way that other mouse did? :)" The moment my pencil touched the page I thought what Mary would do to me if I DARED do something as dumb as that. So I drew this instead. Just because I got 9 lives doesn't mean I should take chances. <:) M. Mouse is © M. Minch.
- Oldrabbit did such a nice picture of me as a kitten that I felt I should do the now-traditional nice picture in return. So here is Oldrabbit before he *was*.. :) a very Youngrabbit, no doubt dreaming of what a good artist he will be someday. :) At any age, he is © Don Brown.
- Noel and Quinn, as teeny li'l furries, enjoying Thanksgiving together. I couldn't resist this picture when I thought of it earlier today. Ehh.. Quinn is still pretty dither-brained, even as a youngin'. *Gryn* Oh, and I got the fourth Noel-Quinn story written. I'm just churnin' those things out, eh? Noel and Quinn still © me