<November 22, 1998>
- In thanx to Missy who drew a spiffilerous pic of Angel awhiles back...this is a bit late i know...*sigh* THANKSGIVING BREAK! WAHOO!! *bounce bounce* Btw, happy b-day to Squee an' Kompy!=) Iffans I gots time after catching up to art I draw b-day pics!^.^ This is another new coloring style I tried...I guess it's okay too...tried a new scanning technique too. I hate it. But it does make the lines a bit smoother.=) Anyhoo, Missy (C) ever-so-talented Sara Hammond!=^.^=
- My phone company stinks.
- Furvan the Bobcat - This is a commission I did for Furvan.
- Yeah! I finally got to upload...it's been a while. Here's a character I had created a LONG time ago, but this is a redrawn version. I'm almost ashamed of the old pic.
- The colored version.
- And here's Jeremy sitting and looking...not too happy. At least the lady fur next to him looks plesant. Hmmm, I wonder why? 8)
- Another character I had created a few years ago. *Oooooo* Wings!!
- Well, here's something that ain't gonna happen--Noel about to kiss Quinn. For one, Quinn isn't emotionally developed enough to understand what a kiss is for, and for another, Noel would never force himself on Quinn. But, hey, it was a niftilicious idea, non? BTW, out of curiosity... does -ANYONE- read the Noel-Quinn stories on my page..?? Noel and Quinn © me
- I decided I hated the background on razrain.jpg, so here it is, totally reworked--as razdress. This is picture number one in my tribute to my favorite Yerf artists. RazBerri © Erin Vernon
- My second picture in my tribute to my favorite Yerf artists... It's Charla Trotman's Squee Rat!! Now why is she grynning so big? Could it be the (backwards) peace symbol she's flashing? Shame on her... Squee © Charla Trotman (Sorry how lousy it's colored, BTW! I promise a better one sooner or later)
- This fur is showing off to his girl friend. She is cheering him on to run faster. Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit..
- Angel, one of my wingless Shivae, shows her like of TELEVISION! Do you realize just how hard it is to find/make a beanbag that is resistant to those claws?!