<November 19, 1998>
- "Listen up, and listen up good, I'm only gonna tell you this once. Getcher sorry behind outta this joint, savvy?"
- Pic and profile of Ben Shepherd,from the novel Chung Kuo.Did I mention the book's based on a China-ruled fururistic world that recycles their own crap?Stop lookin' at me like that.
- Pic and profile of Li Yuan,from the novel Chung Kuo.Good book,if a little hard to swallow for younger readers due to the rather large amount of...political an' historical content in it!SHEESH,I make it sound like if it were educational!ACK!!
- It was supposed to be a coyote/bear/kangaroo typish thing. It looks like a civit on steroids or something
- A little frog/samamander based alien.
- Felt like drawing Miss Sonic for some reason, other than Miss Sonic being a cool artist. Um... she kinda looks evil in this. Probably 'cuz I was watching Vampire Princess Miyu at the time =9 Gotta do a full body one someday. *gothic clothes are fun to draw!* Hope you like is Miss Sonic! who's -c- to Sara Hammond
- Your life's one-fourth over. How's that for being a bit sullen. :P
- I don't remember what I was thinking about exactly, but it occured to me that there's a lot of similarity between the clan structures of the Scottish Highlands and that of most dragons. And so, here we have Smudge of the Highlands, wearing a modification of a pair of styles popular in the 19th century or so. And in his clan tartan, no less. I spent a lot of time researching the tartan, and I'm about 90% sure that this particular one is not in use (I hope). I assure those in our midst of Scottish extraction that no harm is meant here. And, as always, Smudge is © myself.
- Another birthday fur! This time it's Squee's turn. And no, I'm not being cheap. It's a joke, okay? Geddit?
- i wasn't in a very good mood when i drew this... it cheered me up a little cause i realy liked it.. then i screwed it up, and it made me sad again :(