<August 13, 1998>
- Sox thought it would be fun to throw stones at the hornets nest again.
- This is some guy. Make up a story for it. Here's one I have: The guy is a secret spy and and chopped his own tail off to fit in at the "Half-Tails Anonymous Club" to spy for the "Full-Tail Club" to see what their doing. The flower has a camera in it, but for cover up, it squirts grape juice.
- This is a lil' (or beeg) creature that I drew and scanned and colored. I noticed that Trixi had just reached the number of pics that I have so I thought I should upload something. Not for competition, yet because I need to jump on the ball and start uploadin' a bit more often.
- Austin, burnt out...give him a hug next time you see him, please?
- The most gracious Thomas K Dye has drawn my character twice already and I haven't drawn his yet. So here's a little something in return. Let's see... I think the moral here is never let Morty get behind the anchor desk. :) Kevin J Dog is © Thomas K Dye.
- I was visiting Hysteria's site recently and read something on the bulletin board about following my tail with regards to the comic. That's quite flattering. Thanks. I guess this could also be a rather late birthday picture. Or not. I'm not doing really well on descs for these tribute pics, am I? :) Hysteria is © Julie Miyamoto, by the way.
- A raccoon leaning on a log. Drawn and colored entirely within Painter.
- The first in my celebrated tribute to a very diverse and unique furry artist, Commando Bunny (AKA Emilie Bosworth) Her style is really something, her technique and range spellbinding, and I for one think every fur needs to check her out at least once! This is her civil war fox,Tim. Tim© Emilie Bosworth