<July 30, 1998>
- Goodness, I've gone rather a long time without uploading a good ol'-fashioned sphinx. So here's one now. I like sphinxes. Sphinxes sphinxes sphinxes.
- A space-cat-alien-babe-chick-thing. Look for lots of these in the upcoming ToonedOut No.2 comic. Note the radical Gianthead graffiti. (Thanks to Hysteria for reminding us). If you Might Be a fan, now is the time to get out there and show Gandhi who's boss! Yeah! Rrr!
- Heather an' Mike!^.^ Aren't they so sweet t'gether?=) I like the background on this one. Hopes ya likes, Heather! An' you too, Mike.^.~ Heather (C) herself, Mike (C) himself.
- Happy early birthday, Vix!!!^.^ I know this is a bit early but I'm leaving tomorrow for South Padre Island for 3 dayz, so better early than late, rite?=) Vix (C) Frank Villarreal.
- Yet another character from 'The Life of a Fur Fan...' story my bf is working on.
- I finally finished coloring this one. I needed a bad mood to draw it, and I also needed a bad mood to color it. Hmmm...
- A graphic-y Lizard thing on a snow board.
- New character of mine. In fact, I'm using her as my character. No special name tho--just Kristin. More pictures of her later...with clothes on this time. -.O
- This was a 17th birthday present for my boyfriend, but we're no longer together, so that's irrelevent! I still like how the picture turned out though. Watercolor on bristol.
- My dear Mary, you are messing with unimaginable powers. Mathmatical Powers! Go ahead take a wiff of my old "Differential Equations" book. Run for your life my friend. Solve the equation if you dare. "Mary Mouse" © Mary Minch Vix is my guy.
- Well, well, well! Gene drew a cool pic of me a while back and I doodled up one a while back, scanned it and got around to uploading it. I only drew the head, but there will be more.... Gene Catlow c. to Albert Temple
- Sexy in Shades. Noah c. to Steph.
- Well whaddya know? Ratfinks poseing fer CoverGirl! Actually shes suppose to be a supermodel. I intend to draw some more persons as supermodels. Ratfink c. to Steph. Oh, and if it looks like she doesn't have any clothes on, she does, you just can't see it.
- Shai the Clown! -- based on a long-lasting joke on IRC. Shai the Clown 137: Shailence of the Lambs... :) Anyway, I'm still working on my use of colored pencils -- I'm pretty pleased with the way this turned out.
- Another innocent sketch turned into something semi-interesting.. I owe Bara-chan a pic anyways :) It's a Chibi SD Tiffany, holding a flower, and a big Bara (rose) in the background. I painted that with oils a while ago, and it fit in the scanner *gasp*. Thought it would tie in well. Tiffany is © Bara-SAMA!
- Here is a small piece of a commission I did for Robert Cassell. Watercolor and prismacolor pencils on bristol.