<June 22, 1998>
- Um... I think you've been playing too much Spy Fox, Fuzzy. :)
- I did this couple of nights ago...something I drew up for my best online friend,Pepe!HAPPY B-DAY!He's©David Hopkins;lyrics©Michael Jackson.
- Well, it's June 22 now, so I can upload this. :) Happy Birthday, Little Blue Skunk! It's Dave Hopkins' Pepe Val Pew, his kitty, and a toy mouse on a string. Val Pew © Dave Hopkins.
- AltarSkunk finds Ananda at the Inn. © Their players
- The time wrinkle story continues... Gene is just wrapping up his phone call to Lindgold when out of the corner of his eye he sees something...
- something weird I did at work last night while bored, Naomi in a battle with a portly saber toothed rabbit. Probably color it soon Copyright me
- Rachel also mentioned in her email that if Raye were more morphic, she'd dress like a skater, so I decided to draw her character both ways, just 'coz I'd never done a skater ringtailed lemur before. Well, that's about it...
- Raye'chelle is a ringtailed lemur gal who asked me to do a pic for her. I gladly agreed, and ended up drawing this. Rachel, (her player) noted in her email that Raye'chelle is a 'regular fur' which basically means she doesn't wear clothes, so no, this isn't porno or anything. She's just not as 'morphic as most of the stuff I draw. Well, anyway, I'm sure you knew that already, but I thought I'd clarify. :)
- Recently I got a buncha commissions! Here's Victoria Bliss, a wolf morph gal who said she liked my art! (I was very flattered.) Anyway, she wanted to be drawn wearing a dark blue dress. Here 'tis. Hope you like, Victoria! :)
- I think one of my favorite things about renting videos is watching the previews. I was watching some new release and saw a preview for the new "Zorro" movie, (which actually looks pretty good!) and instantly felt the urge to draw Flame in a Zorro pose, because that one gal in the preview reminded me of her. So anyway, here's Flame, in a sorta Spanish-y type outfit, I guess. I dunno, I like it, anyway. Oh, and I've started adding copyright info directly onto my artwork. Well, that's about it...
- It seems strange to me that we all work so hard to be live in comfort when all my best experiences in life have been under less than ideal circumstances. The other day, I planted myself in the tall grass behind our factory and just sat there in the hot sun, thinking. It also gave me a chance to practice drawing plants. BTW- I figured out a neat scanning trick while doing this pic, if anyone wants it, or any other Photoshop help, just e-mail me. © info on the pic.
- Keith the Panther in the serach of his mate across multiple astral planes. Keith © Pablo Romero. - C05. Style: Pencil & Ink, background done in Photoshop.