<June 2, 1998>
- This is based on a discussion last night on Yiffnet. Silverfox wondered what would happen if the Voyager crew made proper use of their airlock. Cyril thought Silverfox went a little too far. ;) Cyril is © Cyril Corrigan, and Silverfox is © his player. :)
- Here's Tiger McCloud!!!=D Kewl kewl person! Hopes ya likes this pic!=D Okay, it's late so i'll go now.=) Tiger McCloud is (C) his player.
- He's fourteen today. Fourteen... and is kicking an unbelievably SOLID style! Max... you RULE! :)
- *sigh*.. Well, Ocicat, you broke the news that the Raccoon Kids had their own Hasfuro TW figures, and that did it. They are bugging me to get 'em for them... really, they want 'em *all*! Espeically Action Camera Kevin, Dreamwalking Aislinn and Hard Whiskers Trooper. (Naturally, some of the hardest ones to find...)
- The alien ship is waaaay too close to the sun for comfort... thank goodness I got lucky! Now if we all can just teleport off this thing before it's too late...
- Limpidity #246: The Oven
- Limpidity #247: The Oven
- Limpidity #248: The Oven
- Dangerously cute... It's hard to stay cute in the violent world we live in. a little known fact is that it's harder to be violent when extremely cute... :P
- A dragonmorph with a torch on some unknown quest for an unknown artifact in an unknown land that I don't even know about.
- Sid the Segorian Snornthied as I would draw him now. The other pics I had of him were about 2 years old :) Sids a little bit happier with this version of himself.
- This is a commission I just finished for Big Blue Fox; it's BBF's giant zoomorphic pet coyote, Snirf, being his typical hungry self.
- Another commission from Big Blue Fox; Big Blue Fox is being taught a playful lesson by his giant pet coyote, Snirf. I think BBF will make sure not to forget to buy dog biscuits when he goes to the market next time! Brushpen and Prismacolor pencil on bristol.